Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
8:57 AM






Now it's starting to feel like fall here in Texas. Today is really windy and chilly, so nice not to have to use the airconditioning and we are saving a lot of money by not using it! This past weekend was fun, John finally got 2 days off in a row! We went to old navy to buy some clothes for John because he has no winter-y clothes. He says he wants to start dressing better, I'm such a trendsetter! The Moo keeps growing like a weed, he giggles and laughs a lot more and I have the pics to prove it! John and me were playing games with Moo trying to make him laugh, so cute! Memphis likes to grap John's face and suck on his nose, it's adorable.






I think there are raccoons living in our ceiling because we hear them crawling around and banging on stuff and scratching! I'm just waiting for one to run out of the fire-place like a wild monkey! It creeps me out when they are crawling around because they make loud banging noises. I especially get creeped out when I've been watching too much Ghost Hunters on the scifi channel! That show freaks me out. John has told me some of his paranormal experiences he's had and they scare me. I believe in ghosts but I don't want to meet any...NO thanks! I like not pooping in my pants! We are moving to NY which has a lot of history and some of it violent and his parents live right accross from a cemetary. Cemetaries are fun but only during the day! John's mom also said she could get me a job at a nail salon so that would be nice.

0 Responses to "Winter ghosts"