Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
7:19 AM










Me and the Moo just got back from dropping John off at the airport (something I HATE doing) because he's going to dallas to pick up a motorcycle he bought from an old Vietnamese man. Won't that man be surprised when he sees a very Vietnamese John get off the plane! (he has no idea what John looks like only that his name is John Carnahan hehe) I miss John already... No matter how many time he has flown, or I've flown for that matter because it's been more than him, I still worry!!! He's then driving a truck back with the motorcycle in it on the 6 hour drive back to here from dallas! Anyway I've convinced John that we need to move to New York in June!! Actually I didn't need much convincing he is just excited about moving as I am. He says he's more relaxed now that he doesn't have to worry about where we are gonna live thats not ghetto or too expensive!


I've added some good pics of Memphis, some of these are old but I had forgotten to add them, they were taken on my phone. Seriously though I am soooo so excited about moving closer to both our families! John's excited about going back to school. He's gonna do dental hygienist instead of radiology because he said dentists pay more. We'll see he may change his mind again.



I cannot wait until we move! I'm so sick of San Antonio I could puke! I want Memphis to grow up in the country like I did with lots of room to run around and play and explore! John's parent's house sits on quite a bit of land so he'll have plenty of room. Plus he has a cousin who is only 6 months older than he is and that lives near by so he'll have someone his age to play with.


Doesn't Moo look like the sweetest baby ever in this picture? He's holding his monkey rattle thingy. He loves putting it in his mouth and sucking on it! He's getting soooo big, he's already growing out of his 3-6 month clothes! Anyways thats enough for now!

0 Responses to "We're moving!!!"