Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!

So my big baby is 27 today!!!! He has no idea but I'm baking him a cake for when he comes home...he'll be so surprised! We also decided we are moving to New York with his parents in May 09! I am so happy, he told his parents last night and they are, of course, very happy! We'll only be a few hours, not days, away from my family in Ohio! The only thing I'm worried about is the winter and how I' going to adjust to it. I will have to buy snow stuff. I havn't lived in snow for 13 years!!! I'm just glad we're moving out of San Antonio...no more HUGE roaches in the bathroom!!! We'll be living in the country so Memphis will have places to go run around and play!!! I'm soooooo excited! I can also get a part time job while John's mom happily cares for Memphis, I bet shes so excited because Memphis looks just like John did when he was a baby so it will be like raising John again! Anyway gotta go back to sleep now I'm tiiiired!

0 Responses to "Today is John's B-DAY!!!! Yay!!!"