Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
10:40 AM

Ok so while I wait for technical support to fix whats wrong with my school's website I will write a blog! Memphis is asleep next to me right now with his soothie still in his mouth! That thing is a life saver! Anyway he's been super cute this past weekend except for yesterday, he was really fussy! His medicine for his reflux seems to work although he spits most of it out! He's a lot calmer now in the evening time when he was usually fussy. Maybe it's because he's getting older who knows...

Lately i've been having these scary dreams. Last night I had one about someone getting murdered in our apartment complex...it was scary. John and I are really frustrated trying to find another apartment that is affordable and NOT ghetto! I suggested to him last night that we should just move to New York with his parents like they suggested. His dad said he could get John a job up there and I could also work while Memphis had quality time with his grandparents! We would be saving money the whole time for John to go back to school and if we wanted we could get an apartment of our own because I know living with his parents would get old. We both just wanna get out of San Antonio so bad...I'm afraid if we stay we will get stuck here!

0 Responses to "frustrations..."