Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
9:40 AM


This is a new picture that was taken last thursday! Doesn't Moo look so precious. His facial expressions look so sweet it makes me want to cry sometimes...out of joy of course!
So John and I are so excited about moving. We decided we only need about five grande saved up and an extra 1200 just to move, thats including my plane ticket and a carrier for the scion. So we want to move end of April early May because then we'll have more of a summer in New York and we can get ready for the long winter ahead because neither of us are used to it anymore, especially me. I just cannot wait to move!!! The other night we were all laying in bed as a family talking and laughing and Moo was eating when all of a sudden i felt this thing crawl across my hand which was under a pillow. I knew exactly what it was and i flew up and John flew up taking the computer with him, low and behold it was a huge roach so i ran out of the room with Memphis still attached and John killed it. I was so freaked out I slept on the couch with Moo leaving John all alone. haha I felt bad but I was too scared. John says it's too cold where his parents live for roaches to live and survive but he said they are all over NYC. Thankfully we are not moving there!

0 Responses to "Eeeeeewww..."