Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
8:05 PM

Well it's getting closer to moving time, well for me anyway. I'm excited but I'm also sad because I will be away from John for so long. I will miss him so much and worry constantly. I'm also worried about flying, I haven't flown in over a year and I also haven't flown in snow in years and years. I know I need to stop worrying but sometimes I can't help it. I'm also trying to get Moo to sleep in his own bed, tonight is the first night I am going to really try and not pick him up. It's going to hurt me if he screams and crys a lot. I'm still doing good in school, I have 3 A's so far and a 100% in one class! I'm darn proud of myself.

"Hey don't take my picture!"
Playing with Po!


Supposed to be sleeping but playing with duckie!


I love it when he stares at John, so cute!



Too cute!!!





Also supposed to be sleeping!




Caught in the act!






0 Responses to "Pictures!!!"