Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
9:38 AM






I have most excellent news to tell: Memphis and I will be leaving San Antonio forever January 27th!!! We will be flying to Ohio and staying with my grandma and grandpa for a while, maybe until the snow melts. John will be staying here for a few weeks to a month and then he will drive to NY and come pick me up in Ohio! I'm sooooooooo excited!!! This means I have a ton of work to do before we take off. We need to start packing and selling everything! I also got my job back at Old Navy so we'll have those paychecks to add onto of savings pot! I am so happy I'm over joyed! I couldn't sleep last night because of all the thinking I've been doing! John and I both feel better now, before we were both getting depressed thinking about having to stay here until May. But now we can just start preparing to leave and never come back here to SA.






Anyway here are some pics of the Moo!










0 Responses to "Yay Yay Yay!!!!!"