Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
6:06 PM







Today Memphis achieved some big boy tasks! First off today we went to the hospital for some tests his doctor wanted done...we're trying to figure out why he has a little BO in his armpits. I loathe going to the hospital but I loathe it even more when it's Moo who has to be the patient. He had to have blood drawn and it took the nurses forever to find his vein (this is while the needle was in his tiny little arm mind you) and he was screaming so loud it sounded like someone was being murdered! He doesn't cry like a newborn anymore they sound more like shrieks. Anyway finally it was over and all he had to do was pee in a bag which was uncomfortable for both of us. All that was done and got the ok to leave...finally!






After the hospital I went to HEB to buy some stuff, cake mix, frosting, salsa for daddy, eggs, soy milk, cereal, and we got Moo DHA gerber rice cereal! I'm excited about this because maybe it will help him finally sleep through the night. Anyway we left HEB and went home. I did some baking, I baked bread and John's cake. Then I fed Moo some cereal and after a few trys he started opening his mouth when the spoon was near. I guess he got some after I had to put the stuff back in his mouth a few times until he wasn't spitting it all out. I'll try again tonight! A little later while Moo was getting his usual tummy time he flipped to his side and with a few tries he flipped onto his belly fro his back!!! i was so surprised I shrieked and clapped and it scared him so he started to cry. Poor Moo, I was just so excited! My baby growing up *tear*

0 Responses to "Milestones!!!"