Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
3:39 PM












This picture deffinately sums up the attitude Memphis is developing with me and John! Little Punk!
















So I'm moving really soon, in a little less than 8 weeks, which will go fast anyway. Last week seemed like I was really busy and I sort of procrastinated on some school work and ended up turning it in the day before it was due, which is totally unlike me because I'm usually done with everything fir the week by wednesday. Anyway I guess it seemed busy because John was on vacation and it's hard to focus on school when he's around, which is funny because Memphis demands more of my attention than John does. haha Anyway now it's back to normal and John's at work. Oh I also started my job back up at Old Navy but I only work 3 days a week at the most. Last week was great because when John is working we only have 2 or 3 full days together and I start to miss him. It's going to be so hard when me and Moo go to Ohio for a month or two or whenever the snow decides to melt in NY. I'm gonna miss John so much, and John will miss Memphis a bunch! We are going to chat on the webcam every night though so he can see Memphis everyday. I'm also really nervous still about flying. All the flight cancelations in the midwest due to snow is maing me really nervous, because the weather is usually worse in January. So I'm hopinh for smooth travel and no long layovers and cancelations because that will be hell with Memphis! Anyway I'm posting some pics of Moo!
These socks are brand new and already a hole! hahahaha Moo's foot




HAHAHAHA I always catch Moo closing his eyes!





0 Responses to "Traveling..."