Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!






Memphis has finally taking a liking to the rice cereal, when I mix it with my self-squeezed breastmilk! And thats hard to do without a pump! Anyway he now eagerly opens his mouth when the spoon is near...so cute! And he's still trying to roll over, he hasn't done it sense the last post. His poops are already starting to smell worse too and turn green! As if they weren't stinky enough!






John's been working overtime every week for the past 3 months! At least he's off this saturday and sunday. Wonder what we're gonna do. Hopefully not nothing because I get crazy if I don't get out into the public on the weekends! It's nice to wear something other than ugly pajama-type clothing for once! Anyway I'm posting some cute pics!

0 Responses to "The adventures of cereal!"