Hi Memphis' Mom!

Hi Memphis' Mom!
1:25 PM

So yesterday I was feeding Moo some carrots with a big person spoon because all of his were dirty and I heard a distinct cling sound and when I felt his gums I can feel a little hard tooth peeking through! No wonder he's been a fussy gus lately. He gave his Daddy a hard time last night while I was at work. I think it's been hurting him and making him irritable, more so than he usually is. I was so excited when I found the tooth that I squeeled again and scared Memphis! I always do that when I get too excited! I don't have any pictures of the tooth yet but when you can actually see it I'll try to snap some.

It's getting closer and closer to moving time, and we still have so much to sell and box up. I need to have everything sold and shipped by the time I fly out of here Jan. 27th. I'm also in the last 2 weeks of my 3rd and 4th classes in school and I need to finish a paper and complete a powerpoint presentation. I better get busy!

0 Responses to "A TOOTH!!!!!"